|Price/Pkg. of 10|
Use these balloons to teach shapes of molecules using the Valence Shell Electron Pair Repulsion Theory. Two pre-printed balloons are available. The small 7" size is printed with the words “Shared Pair.” The larger 11" balloon is printed with the words “Unshared Pair.” These are quality latex balloons. Mixed colors.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 172
|Catalog No.||Description||Price/Pkg. of 10||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Balloons, Latex, Sphere, 12", Pkg. of 20
- Balloon Needle Demonstration Kit
- Balloon Rockets - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Mole Balloon™ Activity Kit, 30 Balloons
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Rocket Balloons with Pump
- Up, Up and Away - Hot Air Balloon Student Activity Kit
- Chalk, Fluorescent-Colored Pastels
- Push Pins, Multicolored, Box of 100
- Clay, Modeling, Assorted Colors, 5 lbs.