A utilitarian tool that should be among the personal possessions of every science teacher. When the forceps are fully extended from the magnifier the instrument is automatically in focus. The lens is 4X power, shatter-resistant, and recessed in its holder to protect it from scratching and damage. The forceps are nickel-plated steel with very fine pointed tips and are 3" long. Durable construction that will last for many years.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 217
You May Also Like
- Forceps, Dissecting, Stainless Steel, Curved
- Forceps, Mosquito, Halstead, Stainless Steel, 5"
- Forceps, Polypropylene, 5 1/2"
- Needle, Teasing, Plastic Handle, Straight
- Scissors, Dissecting, Stainless Steel
- Forceps, Specimen, 10"
- Mechanic's Plier Set
- Pliers, Long Nose with Side Cutter
- Scalpel Blade Remover