This device is ideally deck-mounted next to a sink. When needed, simply swing the safety aid over the sink. When not in use, it swivels out of the way. Complete with two bright yellow heads, 1/2" IPS (Iron Pipe Size) male inlet, stay-open ball valve. No drain necessary since the device is mounted next to a sink. Left or right mounting. Self-adjusting regulator assures an even water flow rate of 2.4 gallons per minute. Counter top eyewash sign included. Eyewash is ANSI Z358.1–2009, SEI certified.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=112&UnitId=7 to view a free video on Eyewash Requirements!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1180
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 756
You May Also Like
- Eyewash, Economy Wall-mount
- Eye-Face Wash with Bowl and Wall Mount Bracket
- Eye Wash, Gooseneck Faucet
- Eyewash/Drench Hose, Counter Mount
- E-Z Pour Sand
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench/ Eyewash Combo, Swivel Bench Top Type
- Personal Safety and Emergency Equipment Signs
- Gloves, Autoclave
- Goggles, Fog Free, Standard, Vented*
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards