In-line type, for estimating relative flow rates of fluids or gases. The user observes the circular travel of a colored ball in a circular race. Especially useful as a visual assurance of water flow; e.g., flow to a water bath, water still, deionizer, etc. Made of clear polystyrene. The ball is polyethylene. Both inlet and outlet are serrated to accept 1/4" to 3/8" bore tubing. Usable at temperature ranges from 0 ºC to 80 ºC and at flow rates from approximately 50 to 1500 mL/minute.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 225
You May Also Like
- Plastic Tubing in 10-Foot Lengths, 3/8" i.d. x 1/16"
- Rubber Tubing, Black, in 10-Foot Lengths, 1/2" i.d.
- Tubing Connector, Straight, Polypropylene, 1/2" i.d.
- Tubing Connector, T-Shaped, Flint Glass, 1 1/2" arm length
- Tubing Connectors, Assortment
- Day Pinchcock Clamp
- Clamp, Tubing, Adjustable Polycarbonate
- Water Bath, 5.5-L
- Water Distiller, Benchtop
- Demineralizer Standard Cartridge