Filtervac® Filter Aid AP1920
Filtervac® is a unique filter adapter made of molded rubber in disc form. The rubber disc has a tapered socket in its center to support and seal in place a filter crucible, e.g., a Gooch crucible or a funnel in the neck of a filter flask. The Filtervac is strong enough to support a load under vacuum and yet sufficiently resilient to provide a rubber-to-glass seal. Inside diameter of the socket at the top is 32 mm. Outside diameter of the entire disc is 76 mm. The underside of the disc is flat to seal tightly against the lip of the filter flask.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 223
You May Also Like
- Filter Paper, Quantitative, 15 cm
- Filter Paper, Creped, 11 cm
- Filter Support Collar, Size 3
- Filter Paper, Qualitative, 4.25 cm
- Filter Paper for Gooch Crucible, Pkg. of 100 Sheets
- Funnel, Long Stem, Borosilicate Glass, 100 mm
- Funnel, Support, Metal Clamp Size 4
- Stoppers, Rubber, Büchner Funnel, Size 6
- Aspirator, Water, Polypropylene
- Flask, Filtering, Polypropylene, 500 mL