Operate a clock for months at a time using nothing but two potatoes as an energy source. Or you can try limes, lemons, plants, soda, and more. Besides providing you with a clock which keeps great time, we will also explain the chemistry of how and why the Potato Clock works. Fun!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 762
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 432
You May Also Like
- Electrolysis Apparatus, Brownlee, with Battery Jar
- Hoffman Electrolysis Apparatus
- Hoffman Electrolysis Demonstration Apparatus
- Build a Dry Cell Battery - Student Laboratory Kit
- The Electrochemical Clock Kit - Irwin Talesnick's Orange Juice Clock
- Colorful Electrolysis - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Electrolysis of Water - Student Laboratory Kit
- Electroplating with Copper - Student Laboratory Kit
- Build a Solar Cell - Photovoltaic Effect and Photosynthesis - Student Activity Kit
- Introduction to Electrochemistry - Student Laboratory Kit