Have you ever seen someone put a needle through a balloon without the balloon popping? It can be done! We will tell you how and provide you with the proper type of needle and accessories to make you an expert. Detailed instructions and teaching tips are included.
Time Required: 10 minutes
Materials Provided: 22" needle, crocus cloth, emery cloth.
Note: Balloons are required and available separately.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 539
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 498
You May Also Like
- Balloons, Latex, Sphere, 12", Pkg. of 20
- April Fool's Day - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- A Fun Magic Coloring Book
Indicator Sponge - A Discrepant Event
Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Discovering Instant Cold Packs - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Mystery Light Block - Scientific Method Demonstration Kit
- Color Change Challenge - Problem Solving Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Teaching Chemistry as an Experimental Science DVD Set
- Unexpected Precipitation - A Discrepant Chemical Demonstration Kit
Mystery Solutions with Acids and Bases -