Sixty hands-on activities emphasizing practical, everyday chemistry applications. Each lab is in convenient reproducible form ready to be photocopied. Common laboratory materials are needed to perform these simple but pertinent labs. Laboratory topics include chemical apparatus, half-life, copper plating, making paper, tie-dyeing, and many more. Each lab reinforces the scientific method and includes a list of needed materials. Step-by-step instructions with diagrams, data tables, conclusion questions, and a post-lab quiz. Teacher notes include sample data and answers to all questions. These well-organized labs are an ideal supplement to any first-year chemistry course. Numerous illustrations and appendices. 1989, 265 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1120
You May Also Like
- Chemistry of Organic Compounds, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 19
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set
- Nature's Building Blocks - An A-Z Guide to the Elements
- 40 Low-Waste, Low-Risk Chemistry Labs, Book
- 5 Steps to a 5 - AP Chemistry
- Micro Action Chemistry Vol I Teachers Edition
- An Introduction to Small Scale Thermodynamics
- Natural Indicators - Acids, Bases, and the pH Scale - Guided-Inquiry Kit
- What's So Big About Nanotechnology? Activity-Stations Kit
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book