Distill, reflux, extract, and recrystallize with this deluxe 23-piece borosilicate organic chemistry set—supplied with all the glassware components needed to perform the experiments in Wiley's popular book by Mayo, Pike, and Butcher entitled Microscale Organic Laboratory. Set contains seven reaction vials in sizes from 0.1 mL to 5.0 mL. Glass components are provided in standard taper sizes 7/10 and 14/10 joint sizes. Complete with heavy-duty storage and carrying case.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 531
You May Also Like
- Organic Chemistry Glassware Set
- Organic Glassware Clips, Pkg. of 10
- Organic Distillation Set
- Distilling Column, 190 mm
- Condenser, West, 190 mm
- Round Bottom Boiling Flask, 25-mL
- Separatory Funnel with Teflon Stopcock, 125-mL
- Three-way Adapter
- Organic Fold-a-matic™
- Chemistry of Organic Compounds, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 19