The American Chemical Society (ACS) has put together this complete guide on safety in the chemistry classroom. Although designed for high school and college use, the guidelines can be adapted to practices in all laboratories. Recommendations include the proper way to perform laboratory work, accident prevention, safety rules, and much more. All science teachers, administrators, and students should be aware of the ACS safety recommendations. Appendices and index. 2003, 7th edition, 53 pages, 6" x 9", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1141
You May Also Like
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards
- Chemical Safety in the Laboratory Book
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual
- Emergency Shower, Wall Mount
- Fire Blanket with Case
- First Aid Kit for 50 People, 225 Items
- Flinn Acid Cabinet, Fully Lined
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster