Chemistry facts, figures, values, and formulas are at your fingertips in this complete reference guide. This edition is extremely convenient, thorough, dependable, and user-friendly. Included is information on 7,600 organic compounds, sections on mathematics, conversions, atomic and molecular structures, inorganic chemistry, electrochemistry, spectroscopy, thermodynamics, physical properties, and much more. Subject Index. 16th edition, 2005, 1,792 pages, 7˝" x 9˝", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1130
You May Also Like
- Kinetics, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 14
- Introduction to Chemistry DVD Set
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Chemistry
- Laboratory Handbook for General Chemistry
- The Elements
- The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual, 8th Edition
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Merck Index, 14th Edition
- Flinn's Exploring Chemistry™ Molar Relationships and Stoichiometry Package
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book