Visually demonstrate the fundamentals of the Bohr atom with this durable atomic model set. Help students understand the relative positions of electrons, protons, and neutrons in the atom. All parts are interchangeable—materials may be easily assembled to build models of the first ten elements, including ions and isotopes. Solid metal rings serve as electron shells that hold rubber “electrons.” Red pom-pom “protons” and black pom-pom “neutrons” are held together in one of four clear plastic “nuclei” spheres. The model stands about 12" tall. Some assembly required.
Additional nuclei can be created, if desired, using the AP6875 Atomic Model Nuclei Set, which includes enough spheres and pom-poms to make four nuclei. AP6875 includes the spheres and pom-poms only (metal rings and stand not included).
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 518
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 277
You May Also Like
- Atom Model
- Atomic Orbital Model Set
- BRIGHT Atom™ Model
- Electron Configuration Concert - Overhead Demonstration Model
- Magnetic Atom Model
- Sublevel Orbitals of the Atom Models Kit
- Electron Configuration Bingo - Super Value Game
- Electron Structure - 1s Orbital - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Introduction to Electron Structure - Student Laboratory Kit
- Quantum Leap - Student Laboratory Kit