For individualized student use; kit includes student instructional manual. Your students will learn bonding capacity, molecular shape, reactivity, multiple bonding, and isomers. This very inexpensive but practical kit includes: 15 2"-diameter colored Styrofoam® balls, 15 1"-diameter white balls, toothpicks and pipe cleaners for single and multiple bonds, a jig for tetrahedral molecules, and a 14-page instruction booklet.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 524
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 383
You May Also Like
- Magnetic Molecules, Blue
- First Introduction to Molecular Models Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Graphite
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Inorganic-Organic Teacher Model Set
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set
- The Alpha-Helix Model Kit
- Models of Ionic and Metallic Crystals Kit