Eighteen miniature models and a 26" x 40" color poster constitute the ingredients in this set. The poster contains the 18 most commonly studied molecules including chemical name, formula, molecular geometry and polarity. Models are made of coated Styrofoam® and are ready to be suspended from the chemistry classroom wall. Full instructions are included.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 524
You May Also Like
- Magnetic Molecules, White
- First Introduction to Molecular Models Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Graphite
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Inorganic-Organic Teacher Model Set
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set
- The Alpha-Helix Model Kit
- Models of Ionic and Metallic Crystals Kit