Science teachers report that storing, transporting and dispensing burets to students is a problem that needs a solution. A science teacher developed this rack aimed at solving that problem.
The natural wood Flinn buret rack accepts 12 burets up to 3/4" in diameter and measures 32" long, 3 1/2" wide, 23 1/2" high. Instead of your expensive burets rolling around on a storeroom shelf, they are placed in the rack. The rack mounts on the chemistry lab wall.
Hardware to mount the buret rack is included. Requires screws. A very valuable utilization tool to help protect and store expensive burets. Not for use with funnel top burets.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 176
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 140
You May Also Like
- Buret, Borosilicate Glass, with Glass Stopcock, 50 mL
- Buret, Borosilicate Glass, withTeflon Stopcock, 25 mL
- Buret with Teflon Stopcock, 25 mL, Glass
- Buret, Acrylic, with Teflon Plug, 25 mL
- Drying Rack, Wooden
- Electrode Rack
- Mini Soda Bottle Tubes and Rack
- Pipet Support Rack
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, 13-Tube
- Thermometer Rack