Easy-to-use pump made of high-quality, corrosive-resistant polyvinyl chloride. Will quickly and easily maintain a vacuum of 25 inches of mercury and hold this level constant for 24 hours. A spring-loaded valve is provided so vacuum can easily be released without disconnecting the pump from the line. The vacuum pump nozzle fits ¼" i.d. tubing with 2 feet of tubing provided with the pump. Gauge monitors vacuum in both centimeters and inches of mercury. Pump is completely sealed and is self-lubricating. Finger grips provided in squeeze-type handle. Intended for siphoning, filtration, and indirect fluid transfer. Note: For bell jars and vacuum chambers, use AP1597 vacuum pump.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 262
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 205
You May Also Like
- Flask, Filtering, Borosilicate Glass, 250 mL
- Büchner Funnel, Porcelain, Coors, 43 mm
- Filter Discs for Büchner Funnel, 5.5 cm
- Filter Paper, Quantitative, 4.25 cm
- Stoppers, Rubber, Büchner Funnel, Size 6
- Desiccator, Polypropylene, 150 mm
- Plastic Tubing in 10-Foot Lengths, 1/8" i.d. x 1/16"
- Tubing Connector, Bent, Flint Glass, 90° Angle
- Tubing, Vacuum, 10 Ft.
- Aspirator, Water, Polypropylene