Zetex™ is an asbestos-free, woven silica fiber that can withstand high (538 ºC) temperatures. These general purpose gloves are wool-lined, loose-fitting and double sewn for extra strength. Available in two sizes.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=105&UnitId=6 to view a free video on Aprons, Gloves, and Other PPE!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1187
You May Also Like
- Gloves for Rough/Sharp Materials
- Glass Disposal Container, Floor Model, 12"L x 18"W x 22"H, 6/pkg
- Bio Glasses, Purple/Neon Green
- Gloves, Autoclave
- Pillows, Absorbing, 1 L, 10/pkg
- First Aid Kit for 25 People, 90 Items
- Safety Shower Sign, 10" X 14"
- Gloves, Nitrile, Disposable, Small (pkg/100)
- Glasses, Visitors, Clear
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book