Goggles, Chemical Splash AP3306, etc.
|Price/Each in quantities of 72-299|
|Price/Each in quantities of 300 or more|
Fabricated from soft vinyl, a double flange cushion at the top and bottom of the goggle conforms to facial contours for extra comfort. The 2 mm thick clear lenses are made of durable polycarbonate. Ventilation is provided through the lens channels as well as the molded-in vents. Chemical splashes cannot enter the goggle. Lenses are easily replaced. Replacement parts are listed under the Accessories tab above.
• AP3306 and AP3309 meet Z87+ D3 standards.
• AP3312 and AP3315 meet Z87.1-2003 standards.
• SE1049 meets Z87+ D3, D4, D5 standards.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=104&UnitId=6 to watch a free video on Goggle Safety!
Standard Vented Goggle with fog-free lens
Meets ANSI Z87+ D3 standards.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1190
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 733
|Catalog No.||Description||Price/Each||Price/Each in quantities of 72-299||Price/Each in quantities of 300 or more||Qty|
* Denotes fog-free goggles.
You May Also Like
- Goggles, Instructor, Chemical Splash
- Uvex® Safety Goggles
- Optical Lens Paper
- Bio Glasses, Purple/Neon Green
- Spill Control Center
- First Aid Kit for 25 People, 90 Items
- Danger—Keep Out Sign, 10" x 14"
- Gloves, Rubber, Playtex, Small
- Goggles, Chemical Splash, Economy Choice, Fog-free Lens
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual