This invaluable reference book is a must for all chemistry teachers. Detailed, easy-to-understand definitions, as well as technical information for chemicals and chemical concepts are included. Whether you know the technical name, the common name, or the slang name of a substance, this book is the first and most complete place to search. Formula, properties, hazards, uses, and the chemical abstract service number are listed for each chemical. You'll find so much useful and interesting information in this book that you'll have a hard time putting it down. Used by the chemists at Flinn on a daily basis. 15th edition, 2007, 1379 pages, 7¼" x 10¼", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1131
You May Also Like
- Electrochemistry, Flinn ChemTopic™ Labs - Volume 17
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set
- Nature's Building Blocks - An A-Z Guide to the Elements
- Braving the Elements Book
- Chemistry in the Marketplace
- The Elements
- The Elements Card Deck
- Laboratory Solutions for the Science Classroom
- Chemistry Challenge
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition