|Price/Pad of 50|
The foundation of any school science safety program is the development and use of a student safety contract-a contract clearly spelling out the safety rules of the science laboratory which students must follow.
Flinn Scientific has developed the “ideal” safety contract—50 rules covering a wide variety of safety issues. It is the most complete contract ever developed.
Students are expected to read and sign the contract, which signifies that they have been instructed in the requirements for safety in the school laboratory. While such a contract between student and science teacher may not carry the weight of law, it nevertheless does provide evidence that the student has, in fact, been clearly told (in writing) what is expected and has signed off indicating his or her understanding of the rules and policies of the school science laboratory. A necessary safety and liability reduction aid!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1201
You May Also Like
- Accident Report, Pad of 50
- Laboratory Safety Violation Citation with Teacher's Guide
- Liability Reduction Kit
- Laboratory Safety Test for Science Students, Pad/50
- Laboratory Safety Inspection Kit
- Lab License, Pkg/100
- Flinn SDS Library - Hard Copy
- Laboratory Safety Poster Set
- Flinn Favorite Goggle Safety Posters
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual