Chemistry is all around us! Arouse your students' interest in chemistry by discussing topics and doing experiments to which they can relate. This unique and popular book provides chemical information needed to understand the safety and efficiency of everyday products and processes. Some of the topics and experiments included involve the chemistry of household cleaners, swimming pools, insect repellents, cosmetics and radiation. This book is a must for all chemistry teachers. It will answer many "how and why'' questions you and your students might have about the chemistry of everyday life. Appendices, index, and glossary. 1998, 588 pages, 7" x 9˝", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1128
You May Also Like
- Polymers, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 21
- Energy and Thermodynamics DVD Set
- The Elements
- The Elements Card Deck
- Laboratory Solutions for the Science Classroom
- Chemistry Challenge
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- Langes Handbook of Chemistry
- POGIL™ Activities for High School Chemistry
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book