Specific gravity, salinity, and Baumé determinations for both light and heavy liquids can be made with this universal hydrometer. Floats upright in a very stable manner. Easy to read. Measures 15" in length. Graduations are as follows:
• Specific Gravity: 0.7 to 2.0 with 0.01 subdivisions
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 237
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 149
You May Also Like
- Hydrometer Cylinder, Glass
- Build Your Own Hydrometer - Student Laboratory Kit
- Hydrometer Jar
- Hydrometer, Urine
- Mortar and Pestle, Glass, 4 oz.
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, 500 mL
- Specific Gravity Bottle, 10-mL
- Specific Gravity Metal Specimens Set
- Specific Gravity Specimens Set of 10
- Salinity of Water: Environmental Science Student Lab Kit