Corrosion-resistant plastic rack accepts six tubes in a row. Holes are 25 mm in diameter. Six drying pins are provided. The rack is shipped disassembled. Assembly is simple. Plastic rack will not withstand high heat. Dimensions are 91/2" x 3" x 3 5/8".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 307
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 195
You May Also Like
- Test Tube Basket without Lid, 5 x 4 x 4 in
- Test Tube Slant Rack
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Stacking, Holds 13-16 mm Tubes
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, 16 mm Tubes, 60 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Submersible, Round, 16 mm Tubes, 14 Place
- Test Tube Rack, Polypropylene, Support
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, 6-Tube, 22 mm Hole Size
- Test Tube Rack, Wood, Semi-micro
- Test Tube Rack, Zinc Plated, No Coating, 19 mm Tubes, 40 Places
- Test Tubes with Rims, Borosilicate Glass, 18 x 150 mm, 27 mL