Flinn Microchemistry Starter Kit, AP4517
Get started using microscale techniques! The Flinn Microchemistry Starter Kit includes the lab write-ups and all the microscale equipment needed to conduct these three lab experiments:
Each lab write-up includes a complete set of teacher instructions, microscale “Tips”, student procedures, and reproducible data sheets. Equipment consists of 170 thin-stem pipettes, 15 24-well reaction plates, 15 12-well reaction strips, and 30 8-well reaction strips. All you need to provide are the chemicals.
Microchemistry is inexpensive, fast, and best of all, students learn chemistry. Give our starter kit a try. You'll really love it!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 515
You May Also Like
- Thermometer, Microscale, 0-100 Degree C
- The Rate of Chemical Reactions - Student Laboratory Kit
- Natural Indicators - Acids, Bases, and the pH Scale - Guided-Inquiry Kit
Properties of Gases and the Gas Laws -
- Periodic Trends and the Properties of Elements - Student Laboratory Kit
- Microspatulas, 8/pkg
- Single Replacement Reactions and Metal Activity - Student Laboratory Kit
- Boning Up on Calcium - Microscale Analysis of Calcium in Milk - Student Laboratory Kit
- What Is a Chemical Reaction? Student Laboratory Kit