The “History of Chemistry”—what a fascinating topic. Students will learn about the men and women who have brought the study of chemistry to the point we are at today. Through the use of caricatures and anecdotes famous chemists are brought to life in your classroom. Students will find the caricatures and anecdotes entertaining, and also develop a better understanding of the chemistry concepts being taught because of the historical backgrounds shared with them.
In the History of Chemistry Caricature Set, 40 famous chemists are discussed. Each caricature is printed on 11"
In the History of Chemistry Book, 103 famous chemists are discussed. 302 pages, 8½"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1130
You May Also Like
- The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry
- What's My Element? Chemistry Review Super Value Game
- Eureka! Great Inventions and How They Happened Book
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart
- Anatomy of an Atom Poster
- The Elements
- Nature's Building Blocks - An A-Z Guide to the Elements
- Braving the Elements Book
- Rediscovery of the Elements
- Flinn Scientific Advanced Inquiry Labs for AP* Chemistry Lab Manual