Incorporate this dissolving paper into your polymer lessons! Unique carboxymethyl cellulose paper is a semi-synthetic water soluble polymer that can be copied, printed or written on. Yet when dropped in water...watch it disappear! Water soluble paper is used by the government for confidential and classified documents. Would this paper work for a chemistry quiz? You bet! 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 548
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 356
You May Also Like
- Melting Mole Dollars, Pkg. of 50
- Shrink Plastic, Printable
- Printable Magnetic Paper, Pkg. of 4 Sheets
- Opening Day - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- The Chemistry of Spring Break - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- End of Year Finale - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Chemystery of Halloween - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- April Fool's Day - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- A Christmas of Chemistry - Multi-Demonstration Kit
- Ghost Crystals, 100 g