Demonstrate Newton's First Law of Motion-a body at rest tends to remain at rest. When the metal spring bar is snapped, the cardboard square is shot through the air while the metal ball remains in place on the stand.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 604
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 282
You May Also Like
- Diving Eggs Inertia Challenge - Newton's First Law Demonstration
- Inertial Balance
- Inertia Ball/Pendulum Bob
- Galileo's Gravity Drop
- Newton's Laws Activity-Stations Kit
- Investigating Gravity - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Pressure Paradox
- Free Fall Student Laboratory Kit
- Free Fall and Projectile Motion Poster
- Guinea and Feather Tube