Molecular model building has never been made easier. First, students use two-dimensional color-coded atoms to understand electron structure. They then progress to understand how atoms gain, lose, and share electrons to form molecules. Once these concepts are mastered, students use three-dimensional atoms to build more realistic molecules. Detailed teacher's guide and student worksheets are provided.
Complete for 24 students working in pairs.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 519
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 381
You May Also Like
- Magnetic Molecules, Red
- Classroom Molecular Model Set
- Molecular Model Kit - Graphite
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Inorganic-Organic Teacher Model Set
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set
- The Alpha-Helix Model Kit
- Models of Ionic and Metallic Crystals Kit