A complete assortment of color-coded atoms and bonds allows you to construct complex molecular models. Over 480 atoms and 300 bonds are provided allowing you to construct both organic and inorganic models. Models are easy to assemble, will not fall apart, and are very well made.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 523
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 383
You May Also Like
- Magnetic Molecules, Blue
- First Introduction to Molecular Models Kit
- Molecular Model Kit - Graphite
- Molecular Model Kit - Ice
- Inorganic-Organic Teacher Model Set
- Shapes of Molecules Model Set
- Molecular Geometry, Bonding, and Balloons - Demonstration Kit
- Organic Chemistry Demonstration Molecular Model Set
- The Alpha-Helix Model Kit
- Models of Ionic and Metallic Crystals Kit