A convenient way of organizing and storing dropping bottles. Rugged plastic trays are very durable. Two sizes are available. The small tray holds fourteen 15-mL bottles; the larger tray holds twelve 30-mL bottles. Perfect for setting out reagents for student experiments in the laboratory. Dropping bottle tray AP4545 will accept AP4683 15-mL dropping bottle. Dropping bottle tray AP4546 will accept AP1442 30-mL dropping bottle. Barnes bottles do not fit in the trays.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 178
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 130
|Catalog No.||Description||Bottle Size||Price/Each||Qty|
You May Also Like
- Bottle, Lowboy™, 8-L
- Bottle, Dropping, Glass, Square, 15-mL
- Bottle, Dropping, Amber Glass, Round, 30-mL
- Bottle, Dropping, Glass, Square, Barnes, Economy Choice
- Bottle, Dropping, Polyethylene, 30-mL
- Bottle, Dropping, Polyethylene, with Dropper Plug and Screw-on Cap, 30-mL
- Bottle, Dropping, Polyethylene, with Push-on Cap, 15-mL
- Bottle, Dropping, Polyethylene, with Screw-on Cap, 30-mL
- Bottle, Spray Mist Dispenser, 16 oz
- Bottles, Washing, Polyethylene, 125-mL