The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires all students, regardless of disability, to have access to the science classroom. Many schools cannot afford to remodel and install special handicap lab stations in every classroom. A practical alternative is to invest in a portable wheelchair accessible lab station. It provides the student a large, safe work area, while giving you the flexibility of moving the lab station from room to room.
The wheelchair accessible lab station is specifically designed for handicapped students to safely perform science experiments. Everything is within arm's reach. Features include a large scratch-resistant top, a big 13" x 10 1/2" sink, two electrical receptacles with a 15' retractable cord, three locking drawers with tote trays, two upright bars and clamps, and large rolling casters for easy mobility. Overall dimensions are 60"W x 34"H x 23"D with a center cutout to fit a wheelchair.
Must be shipped by motor truck freight.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1148
You May Also Like
- Wall Mounted Storage Cabinet 36" Wide
- Dead Corner Floor Cabinet with Epoxy Top, Left Side Door
- Full Height Storage Cabinet 36" Wide
- Wall Mounted Storage Cabinet with Glass Doors, 36"
- Full Height Storage Cabinet with Glass Doors, 36"
- Microscope Storage Cabinet, 48"
- 4-Student Perimeter Lab Table, Door / Drawer Style
- Mobile Demonstration Table/ Storage Cabinet
- Flinn Combination Classroom Table/Lab Bench
- Flinn Combination Classroom Table/Lab Bench without Water and Gas Assemblies