Supplement your acid-base curriculum with the demonstrations, experiments and classroom activities provided in this manual. Written and tested by an experienced high school chemistry/biology teacher, this manual shows students how acids and bases are an integral part of our everyday world.
Chapter topics include:
Properties of Acids and Bases
Strength and Concentration
Hair Do's and Don'ts
Each of the ten chapters contains a detailed instructor's guide and reproducible student pages with background information, materials lists, procedures, data tables and questions. 1999, 192 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", spiral-bound.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1121
You May Also Like
- Electrochemistry, Flinn ChemTopic™ Labs - Volume 17
- Electron Transfer in Chemistry DVD Set
- Merck Index, 14th Edition
- Daily Warm-ups: Chemistry Book
- Practical Chemistry Labs, A Resource Manual
- 40 Low-Waste, Low-Risk Chemistry Labs, Book
- 5 Steps to a 5 - AP Chemistry
- Introduction to Acid-Base Titration - Student Laboratory Kit
Extraction and Isolation of Caffeine -
Student Laboratory Kit
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book