Our chemistry bingo game combines two games in one-Element Bingo and Ion Bingo! Everyone likes to play bingo and now you can combine the fun of traditional bingo with this periodic table activity to help students learn both the elements and ions.
The fronts of the bingo cards are designed with common element symbols while the backs contain cation and anion formulas. Game includes heaps of bingo chips, 42 different double-sided bingo cards, and sheets of 75 element and 75 ion call-out words to be cut into squares. Teacher notes and helpful tips provided.
Super Value Game is complete for a class of 30 students. All materials are reusable.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 508
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 369
You May Also Like
- Atomic Structure Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
- Electron Configuration Bingo - Super Value Game
- Chemdeck Card Games
- Chemistry Crossword Puzzles
- Gas Laws Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
- Go Fish for an Ion - A Chemistry Super Value Card Game
- Isotope Identity Games
- VSEPR Hold 'Em - Super Value Game
- What's My Element? Chemistry Review Super Value Game
- Metric-ominoes Game