This sturdy plastic wand contains a powerful bar magnet that quickly and easily picks up iron filings or other magnetic materials. Use this magnetic wand to swipe up wire-rimmed chips when teaching about atoms and balancing equations or when exploring the topic of magnetism. Cleanup of metal filings has never been easier! Brightly colored.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 519
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 370
You May Also Like
- Wire-Rimmed Counting Chips (100-Piece Bag)
- Printable Magnetic Paper, Pkg. of 4 Sheets
- Magnetic Molecules, Blue
- Buzzing Stunt Magnets
- Ceramic Disc Magnets, Package of 6
- Ceramic Ring Magnets
- Cow Magnet
- Flexible Magnetic Tape
- Horseshoe Magnet, Steel, 4"
- Introduction to Magnets - Super Value Laboratory Kit