The perfect hand-saving tool for inserting glass tubing into stoppers! This easy-to-use tool prevents injury to hands due to shattered glass tubing. Simply push the tool through the stopper with a twist, remove the nose cone, insert the glass tube, and remove the stopper from the tool. The glass tubing remains in place in the stopper. Also useful for removing glass tubing from stoppers. Works on both rubber and cork stoppers. Rubber stopper and glass tubing not included.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 281
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 223
You May Also Like
- Glass Disposal Container Benchtop Model, 9" L x 9" W x 14" H, 6/pkg
- Gloves for Rough/Sharp Materials
- Waste Crock
- Wastepaper Container, Fire Resistant
- Absorbent Chemical Pads, 12" x 12", 6/pkg
- Fire Blanket without Case
- Safety First Sign—Eyewash Fountain, 7" X 10"
- Latex Glove, Large
- Uvex® Safety Goggles
- Science Laboratory Safety Manual