An alternative to expensive force tables. Springs are used as force vectors. Three or more randomly placed force vectors in equilibrium can be quickly analyzed and compared with this inexpensive set of materials. Theoretical notations are quickly learned and force vector analysis becomes immediately apparent with this hands-on classroom set. Each vector board set includes two vector boards, springs, spring holders, and paper. The classroom set comes complete with 10 sets of materials.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 608
You May Also Like
- Force Board
- Economy Force Table
- Spring Scales, Pull-type, 250-g/2.5 N, Pkg./6
- Force and Motion - Student Laboratory Kit
- Force Stick
- Friction Blocks
- Bed of Nails
- Newton's Laws Activity-Stations Kit
- Investigating Gravity - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Diving Eggs Inertia Challenge - Newton's First Law Demonstration