The large sizes of our overflow cans make them especially useful for student experiments with density cylinders and Archimedes' Principle devices. The specially angled spout assures complete collection of displaced water thus providing greater accuracy in density, displacement, and specific gravity experiments. The standard can measures 7.5 cm in diameter, 12.5 cm high, with a capacity of 470 mL. The large capacity can measures 10.5 cm in diameter, 12 cm high, with a capacity of 850 mL.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 593
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 270
You May Also Like
- Specific Gravity Block Set
- Specific Gravity Metal Specimens Set
- Specific Gravity Specimens Set of 10
- Density of Solids Kit
- Equal Mass Set
- Measurement Challenge - A Density Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Density Box Demonstration
- Density Demonstration Bottles
- Glass Analysis Principles - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Discovering Density - Looking for Patterns and Trends - Super Value Laboratory Kit