A variety of six lenses for all your optics demonstrations. The highly polished flint glass lenses will make your optics demonstrations predictable and consistent. Set includes one each of the following: double concave, double convex, concavo-convex, convexo-concave, plano-convex, and plano-concave. Each lens is individually wrapped and safely stored in its own protective labeled box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 740
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 458
You May Also Like
- Lens, Double Concave, Acrylic
- Lens, Double Convex, Acrylic
- Water Marbles - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Fiber Optics Strand
- Semicircular Lens
- Lens, Double Concave, 38 mm dia., 5 cm FL
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Basic Polarized Light Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit