The two lenses in this set are a match. Both lenses are 38 mm in diameter and with a focal length of 15 cm they can be used to demonstrate the reverse optic effects of these two lens types. Each comes individually wrapped and in a labeled storage box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 686
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 433
You May Also Like
- Acrylic Lens Set, 50 mm Diameter
- Demonstration Lens Set
- Lens, Double Concave, Acrylic
- Lens, Double Convex, Acrylic
- Water Marbles - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Fiber Optics Strand
- Semicircular Lens
- Lens, Double Concave, 38 mm dia., 5 cm FL
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Basic Polarized Light Demonstration Kit