Defying gravity? That's what these magnets appear to be doing as they climb up a pencil. What happens if you turn the magnets over? What does the magnetic field of a ring magnet look like-can you map it? These magnets will add a new dimension to your magnet studies. Magnets 38 mm in diameter, 8 mm thick with center hole. Two magnets/set.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 699
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 440
You May Also Like
- Ceramic Disc Magnets, Package of 6
- Bar Magnets, Pair, Steel, Unpainted
- 3-D Magnetic Field Jar - Demonstration Kit
Chemistry, Physics, and Modern Materials -
- Magnetic Needle
- Introduction to Magnets - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Magnet Kit, Economy Choice
- Electromagnet Coil and Core Kit
- Faraday's Electromagnetic Induction Apparatus