|Price/Pkg. of 6|
These round, flat, disc magnets have very defined poles at opposite ends of their diameters. They will raise many interesting questions for students during their studies of magnetism. Is there a top and bottom to the magnets? Why can they be stacked? How do you get them to repel? Try some collision in 2-D experiments with these disc magnets. You'll like the outcomes. Six ceramic disc magnets per set. Each magnet is 25 mm in diameter and 5 mm thick.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 699
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 439
You May Also Like
- Bar Magnet, Alnico
- Measuring Magnetic Force - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Floating Magnet
- Gravity and Magnetism: A Battle of Two Forces
- Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- Student Magnetic Field Demonstrator
- 3-D Magnetic Field Jar - Demonstration Kit
- Tangent Galvanometer
- Introduction to Electromagnetism