Get a grip with these graduated cylinders! Large secure handle makes pouring from these chemical-resistant cylinders safe and steady. When filled, large standard laboratory cylinders can be slippery and difficult to handle. The generously sized handle with slim grip accommodates both large and small hands. Graduations are accurate and easy to read. Large hexagonal base prevents tipping and rolling. Polypropylene is resistant to most student lab chemicals except very strong oxidizing agents; e.g., chlorine water.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 209
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 148
You May Also Like
- Cylinders, Polypropylene, 10 mL
- Cylinder, Polymethylpentene, 50 mL
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, 1000 mL
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, Economy Choice, 1000 mL
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, Plastic Base, 50 mL
- Mortar and Pestle, Glass, 4 oz.
- Cylinder Brush
- Hydrometer Cylinder, Glass
- Utility Tongs
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set