Get a grip with these graduated cylinders! Large secure handle makes pouring from these chemical-resistant cylinders safe and steady. When filled, large standard laboratory cylinders can be slippery and difficult to handle. The generously sized handle with slim grip accommodates both large and small hands. Graduations are accurate and easy to read. Large hexagonal base prevents tipping and rolling. Polypropylene is resistant to most student lab chemicals except very strong oxidizing agents; e.g., chlorine water.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 209
You May Also Like
- Cylinders, Polypropylene, 25 mL
- Cylinder, Polymethylpentene, 100 mL
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, 2000 mL
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, Economy Choice, 2000 mL
- Cylinder, Borosilicate Glass, Plastic Base, 100 mL
- Mortar and Pestle, Glass, 4 oz.
- Cylinder Brush
- Hydrometer Cylinder, Plastic
- Utility Tongs
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set