Take the squeeze out of your Cartesian divers with this easy-to-use pump cap, commonly known as the Fizz-Keeper. Simply screw the pump cap onto the 2-liter bottle, pump the cap a few times to change the pressure in the bottle, and watch as your Cartesian divers sink to the bottom of the bottle—no more squeezing needed.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 540
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 270
You May Also Like
- Hook Cartesian Diver
- Cartesian Diver Construction - Super Value Kit
- Squidy Cartesian Diver
- Balloon Needle Demonstration Kit
- Cartesian Diversions DVD
- Conservation of Mass and Buoyancy - Student Laboratory Kit
- Discovering Density - Looking for Patterns and Trends - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Build Your Own Hydrometer - Student Laboratory Kit
- Mass Is Conserved - Volume Is Not! Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Soda Bottle Physics Kit