Versatile for demonstrating the earth's magnetic field. Its large size makes it excellent for magnetic field demonstrations to the entire class. The magnetic needle “floats” on a pin-point pivot and is extremely sensitive and accurate. Small changes in a magnetic field can be easily detected with this rugged magnetic needle. Needle is 14.3 cm long; support rod is 9.9 cm tall with a 6 cm square base.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 697
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 435
You May Also Like
- Introduction to Magnets - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Magnet Kit, Economy Choice
- Magnets and Magnetism - Super Value Activity-Stations Kit
- Measuring Magnetic Force - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Floating Magnet
- Electromagnet Coil and Core Kit
- Faraday's Electromagnetic Induction Apparatus
- Neodymium Magnet
- Horseshoe Magnet, Ceramic