Can something roll uphill? Students will be amazed as the cone in this demonstration appears to magically roll uphill. Careful inspection will reveal that the apparent gravity-defying paradox is really not what it appears to be. The center of gravity of the cone is actually so low that it is actually rolling downward when it appears to be upward.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 612
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 280
You May Also Like
- Fascinating Finger Balance Demonstrator
- Leaning Tower
- Bottle Balance Beam Demonstration Kit
- Center of Gravity
- Center of Gravity Demostration Set
- Center of Gravity Toss - Demonstration Kit
- Center of Gravity Paradox
- Center of Mass Bottles
- Investigating Center of Gravity - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Hanging Nails Challenge - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit