This set of five transparent acrylic squares will be a valuable resource during your discussions of color theory. The rigid acrylic color filters can also be used as a wavelength filter set with bright light projection demonstrations or with student optics benches. The filters are 48 mm squares and the set includes red, orange, green, blue and yellow filters.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 725
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 447
You May Also Like
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Color Filters, Gelatin, Pk/5
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- LED Light Blocks
- Color and Light - Spectrum Demonstrations
- Combining Colored Light—Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Newton's Color Wheels