This color filter set is ideal for work that requires “flexibility.” The cellophane-type material can be curved around test tubes or other objects for filtering effects. These handy-sized filters are perfect for producing defined colors from a white light source. The filters are 10 cm squares. Each set includes one red, orange, green, blue and yellow filter.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 725
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 447
You May Also Like
- Beyond the Rainbow—Discovering Infrared and Ultraviolet Light
- Sunsets and Light Scattering - Demonstration Kit
- Build a Spectroscope Student Laboratory Kit
- Color Paddles, Set/6
- Color Addition and Subtraction - Primary Colors Demonstration Kit
- LED Light Blocks
- Color and Light - Spectrum Demonstrations
- Combining Colored Light—Physical Science Demonstration Kit
- Flinn Electromagnetic Spectrum Chart
- Seeing is Believing-Color"Magic" with Cone Cells