High-quality, inexpensive containers are as clear as glass and will not discolor or become brittle. Polypropylene is resistant to most laboratory chemicals except strong oxidizing agents and organics. Containers can be stacked one on top of the other, making them easy to store while saving precious lab space. Graduated in 10-mL intervals.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 180
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 132
You May Also Like
- Battery Jar, Flint Glass, Round, 9" x 12"
- Bottle, Ointment Jar, 30-mL
- Sample Containers, 8 oz
- Lab Solutions Station
- Bottle, Narrow Mouth, Polypropylene, with Cap, 30-mL
- Bottle, Boston Round, 240-mL
- Bottle, Wide Mouth, Polyethylene, Storage, 2-kg/1500-mL
- Bottle, French Square, 120-mL
- Bottle, Square, Plastic, PETG, 250-mL
- Bottle, Dropping, Glass, Square, 15-mL