The classic doorbell. Simple and rugged. Ideal for a wide range of electricity experiments. All-metal construction makes it durable for repeated student use. Requires 6 to 10 volts AC or 3 to 6 volts DC to operate. Overall size 2 1/2" wide x 5 7/8" high x 1 1/ 16" deep.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 686
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 424
You May Also Like
- Electric-to-Heat Energy Conversion Device
- How a Fuse Works Demonstration Kit
- Resistance Board
- Ohm's Law Experiment Set
- Resistance in Wires - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Build a Shake Flashlight Demonstration Kit
- Resistance Mystery - Super Value Laboratory Kit
- Superconductivity Demonstration Kit
- Plasma Globe
- Wheatstone Bridge